The most important aspect of building a carbon management plan that meets the objectives of your organisation is a thorough understanding of the current situation regarding your organisations footprint, and its carbon management practices.
CNI (UK) can provide a range of assessment tools designed to meet your business’ precise requirements to help your company not only measure and assess its carbon footprint, but understand it.
To learn how CNI can help your organisation measure and reduce you carbon footprint, contact us via email@example.com, or call the following number +44 (0)20 3167 3285.
CNI has an experienced team of knowledgeable consultants, able to offer a full range of carbon auditing services to a variety of businesses and organisations from:
- Direct Emissions (Scope 1);
- Indirect Emissions from the purchase of energy (Scope 2); and
- Indirect Emissions including supply chain and life cycle (Scope 3).
CNI has established strong partnerships with a range of external partners to offer meaningful and accurate solutions for organisations that seek to manage and ultimately reduce their carbon footprint.
With experience developed through work within and for the public and private sectors, academia and research bodies, NGOs and Governments, CNI (UK) brings a holistic approach to analysing your Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions – ranging from a specific area, product or service, up to full organisational operations.
CNI will seek to offer clear and concise advice regarding the relevant sources and scopes. CNI will further help your organisation identify carbon emission reductions, internal means to increase efficiency, and offset-inclusive strategies.
Through our range of strategic partners CNI (UK) ensure that its carbon auditing is fully, independently verified, in-line with internationally recognised standards and protocols, such as ISO-14001 and the WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol.
CNI (UK) Auditing and Calculation guarantees to provide robust, trustworthy carbon emissions baselining through fulfillment of the following principles:
- Relevance – To ensure that the GHG inventory correctly reflects the GHG emissions of the target company
- Consistency – The use of consistent, credible methodologies to allow for accurate emissions calculations
- Transparency – The information will be disclosed in a clear, realistic, unbiased, and comprehensible fashion based on clear documentation
- Completeness – To cover all GHG emission sources and activities
- Accuracy – To ensure the emissions are systematically neither an under- or overestimate of the entities true emissions