About CNI (UK) Limited
Our mission is to assist companies in voluntarily reducing their carbon footprint for sustainability, marketing and public relations purposes through comprehensive carbon and energy efficiency advice services.
An organisations biggest sources of greenhouse gas emissions are often the items that cost money: fuel, electricity, raw materials, business travel and waste disposal. Reducing your carbon footprint will deliver savings that support both your environmental and financial goals.
CNI has forged strategic partnerships with energy and carbon management companies in order to facilitate a complete end-to-end service.
- CNI has an established client base of market and industry leaders including Formula One race teams, English Premier League football clubs, and global media groups.
- CNI will not only calculate the carbon footprint, but also engage in numerous efficiency measures to reduce the associated carbon footprint.
- CNI have established strategic partnerships with leading carbon consultancies and can provide independently verified carbon audits.
- CNI has established access to the global voluntary carbon market and will therefore be able to offer a range of projects for the most competitive price.
- CNI helps increase publicity from green marketing by engaging our partner PR firms who are specialists in strategic brand and marketing consultancy across the corporate and entertainment sectors.